Cincinnati is a city in Ohio. This city was built in the Early 19th Century. It is situated near the Ohio river. The place is filled with various natural reserves and wildlife sanctuaries. A devastated and deep history is exhibited through various museums.
Places to visit:
- Ohio River– The Ohio River is the largest tributary in the city.
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden- Cincinnati Zoo was built in the year 1874. It is an animal park & conservatory having 3,000+ plant species, wildlife exhibits, rides & a 4D theater.
- Newport Aquarium- Newport aquarium features a jellyfish room, walk-through tunnels & exhibits housing penguins.
- Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal- This museum focuses on educating children by letting them explore arts, books, culture & science through interactive exhibits & educational programs.
- Over the Rhine- Over-the-Rhine is the largest neighborhood in Cincinnati.
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center- National Underground Railroad Center is a unique architecture which offers facilities of film, animation & multimedia exhibitions focused on slavery in America.
- Coney Island Amusement Park – Coney Island is an amusement park with some amazing rides like bumper boats, mini-golf & a massive pool with slides & diving boards.
Places to stay:
- 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati- 21c Museum Hotel is a unique architecture offering contemporary art museum, a rooftop lounge, a restaurant & a spa.
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati- Hyatt is a top-class hotel coming with amenities like conference halls, dining, an indoor pool, and free Wi-Fi.
- The Westin Cincinnati- The Westin is a classy hotel with super classic rooms along with an indoor pool, an exercise room & 2 restaurants.
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherlands Plaza- Hilton Is a renowned hotel offering a restaurant & cocktail bar, 3 lavish ballrooms, free wi-fi & a pool.
- Millennium Hotel Cincinnati- Millennium Hotel is one of the ancient hotels offering a convention center, a rooftop pool, free wi-fi & casual dining.