Cincinnati city is also known as the “Over-the-Rhine District” and is located over the river Ohio. It is the government seat of the Hamilton County. The architectural history dates back to the 19th century and works of great artists spanning 6,000 years are on display at the city museums.
Places to visit-
- Ohio River- It is the largest tributary of the Mississippi river and accounts for drinking water for almost 3 million people in 15states since decades.
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden- It is an entertainment plus a learning place for kids as they can see a variety of exhibits like the Giraffe Ridge, Western Lowland Gorilla and many more.
- Newport Aquarium- A wide variety of aquatic life is displayed here which includes jellyfish, rays and an exhibit room housing penguins which is the major tourist attraction of the place.
- Cincinnati Museum center at Union Terminal- It is a great opportunity for children to indulge in exhibits and educational programs and explore arts, books, culture and science.
- Over-The-Rhine- Tourists can appreciate the historic architecture and remnants of some of the ancient villages of the area.
- Eden Park- It has beautiful gardens and walking area and has a picturesque view of the river.
- Coney Island Amusement Park
- Findlay Market
Places to stay-
- Millennium Hotel Cincinnati- The most attractive offer is the rooftop pool for the guests.
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza- The hotel has beautiful art work in the interiors and offers a cocktail bar, ballrooms and a swimming pool.
- Quality Inn and Suites- It is a budget hotel for a relaxed holiday with free breakfast and additional gym facilities.
- Budget Host- It offers some extra amenities like microwaves and mini fridges for a home like stay.